Conducted trainings and team workshops
Individual conducted coachings
Facilitated team workshops
Completed consulting projects
Some of the companies for which I have worked as a consultant
Mind Change in Procurement
M-Industrie is one of the largest own-brand producers in the world, has an annual turnover of around 6 billion Swiss francs with around 14 thousand employees and 20 thousand products, and is part of the Migros Group. In addition to Migros, M-Industrie supplies its products to numerous renowned customers around the world.
Consulting & Training
On site and remote
Active support of a major change project within Procurement with the aim of:
- supporting the implementation of a cross-company tool to manage projects
- ensuring the active use of the new tool by the strategic buyers in the individual companies
- prioritising savings potentials in the high double-digit million CHF range over 5 years and mapping them on the tool side
Beside myself, the core project team consisted of:
- Project Manager
- Process Expert in Procurement
- Internal Consultant
- IT Expert
- Project Manager of the Tool Provider
- Successful shift away from local Excel spreadsheets to tool-based project documentation with real-time data
- Increased visibility on the status of all projects in the companies and the pipeline of new ideas.
“The best investment is the one
in yourself and your team”
Head of Functional Raw Materials at M-Industry
Antoni's approach to working with our strategic buyers and his sound methodology and expertise in delivering training to our various teams has paid off for us.
Team Leader Processes at M-Industry
Antoni accompanied us in a challenging change process away from locally managed Excel spreadsheets to a project tool used throughout the group. What I particularly liked about working with Antoni was that he moderated all problems and conflicts, whether within the project team or with stakeholders in the project, in a very constructive and open manner. In this way, we were able to concentrate more and more on the important things in the team and successfully implement the tool on time and within budget.